How It Works
- Register for an account.
- Verify your e-mail address (check your spam folder).
- Once approved by our admin, connect your PayPal business account from the Dashboard. This is required in order for payments to be processed, collect your earnings and have buyers add your products to their shopping cart.
- List your denim in your Denue store. More listing tips and best practices in the section below.
- Once an item sells, make arrangements to ship the product to the buyer as soon as possible and upload the carrier information and tracking number into the Denue platform.
- Your earnings will settle in your PayPal account minus the Denue and PayPal fee.
- Denue will take a 5% commission on sold denim.
Create a Listing
1. Select the Sell Now button in the top right corner of the homepage or the Add Product button from the Dashboard.
2. Complete the General Information for the listing:
- Upload the product images. Select which photo you would like to be main listing photo by clicking Main in the top right corner of the photo
- Properly categorize the listing
- Add a listing title
- Add the listing description
- Complete the SEO section for your listing
3. Add the Product Details:
- Fit Name
- Wash Name
- Original Price
4. Fill in the Stock field
5. Select the Measurements box and complete if you wish to add specific measurements
6. Add the product price
7. Add shipping information
8. Review and agree to the Terms & Conditions
9. Click Submit
Your listing will then be submitted to Denue for approval. Once approved by our admin team, your listing will be live.
Tips for Listing
- Ensure you are only listing designer, premium and vintage denim apparel. Our admin team reserves the right to remove any listings that do not comply.
- Be as descriptive as possible of the denim you are listing. Be specific about any wear or markings. The better the description the more likely the product is to sell.
- Provide measurements for all denim. If they have been altered, include the measurements from the product in hand so that potential buyers know exactly what they are getting.
- Include detailed photos of the denim and be sure to include photos of proof of authenticity—photos of the inner brand tags, specific brand pocket stitching etc.
- Price your items fairly. This is two-fold. Do not undervalue your denim and do not overvalue it. Take into consideration the cost brand new, level of wear and overall condition as well as current market value.
- Include any cool anecdotes or stories about the garment you are selling in the description. We are big on the stories that denim tells.
- Shipping Settings will need to be setup from the Dashboard in order to charge your buyers for shipping.
- Check out which of the pre-populated zones you are able to ship to and enter the flat rate for the zone.
- Save your changes.
- Buyers will not be able to add your products to their shopping cart without completion of this step.
Once An Item Sells
- You will receive an email notification that your item has sold.
- Make arrangements to ship to your buyer as soon as possible.
- From the Dashboard, you will need to update the order status to shipped and enter the carrier information and tracking number into the Denue platform.
- Your buyer will be sent an email notifying them that their order has shipped.
- Your earnings will be available in your PayPal account once the transaction has been processed.